SXSW is made of panels. You knew that, but did you know this?: You, random individual, you get to pick the panels. Panels like the one proposed in the video above. It’s a very good video, and if you pick it, it’ll be an even better panel.
Here’s the panels we’ll be on, if you decide to pick them:
- Think Like an Animator: Motion on Android (That’s the video above.)
- Viva Album Art!
- Making Metrics Meaningful @ Tumblr
- Beyond Live, Why the L+3 Social TV Convo Matters
- Social Media Is Intolerable
- Millenials, Communities, and the Future of Brands
- The No-Bullshit Guide to Interacting With Fandom
- The Sad Desk Lunch: Changing How We Eat At Work
Like the sound of these? Pick them, and we’ll see you in Austin next March.